affiliate_link

Sunday, February 17, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #2



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by
This Week's Theme: KIDS
This Week's Questions:
1. Do you have any kids? If so, how many? If not, how many do you want or do you want any?
YES!  I have 3!  Shane, my sensitive and loving 8 year old boy, Hunter, my witty, smarty pants, 3 year old mamma's boy, and Adeline, my happy, little 5 month old, baby doll.  They are a huge inspiration for my blog too.  So you have them to thank....or dislike ;)

2. What is the cutest thing you've ever heard a kid say?
When the boys are in trouble I do the usual 1,2,3 counting crap. One day, when Hunter was about a year and a half old, he started acting up and I yelled "1" which he responded with "2, THREEEEEEEEE!!!" and then clapped his hands and said "YAY, Hunter!!"
3. What is your favorite memory as a kid, if you could pick one?
Our giant family camping trips!  It was always full of "snipe" hunting, and hot dog roasting, junk food, camp fires, boating and swimming.  It also, involved all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents.  So much fun!
4. As a kid, what was your favorite subject in school?
History.  I love learning about the past.  
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
It started with being a Paleontologist.  Then it was a lawyer.  Later it was a stenographer but they weren't very fashionable so I cancelled that out.  Later, I decided owning a restaurant was my cup of tea.  Instead, I got married and then became a Stay at Home Mom, then I got divorced, and waited tables, then I met someone new and I am staying at home with my kiddos again.  I still want to own that restaurant though.
Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button. Link your post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: SECRETS

1 comment:

  1. I love your "posted without spell checking by..." I feel like I need that disclaimer. Okay, I'm really going to try to link up for Secrets!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...