affiliate_link

Monday, February 11, 2013

Blow Your Mind Nutella Cookies

Okay, so the Blow Your Mind Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies was such a popular post on my blog that I decided to share another 3 ingredient cookie recipe that will also BLOW.YOUR.MIND!  Before we proceed, I feel I need to post a disclaimer prior to giving you the recipe.  Especially since these are ingredients that most people (without nut allergies) have on hand.

DISCLAIMER::: I, Story of a Girl, am not liable for any weight gained after you realize how easy and delicious this recipe is.  By continuing to read, and taking any steps in preparing the below recipe automatically releases me from all any and all liability.

Okay, now that we have cleared that up, let's get on to the good stuff!!!





Blow Your Mind Nutella Cookies

1 cup Flour
1 cup Nutella
1 Large Egg

Put all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend until all of the ingredients are mixed.  It will look a little crumbly but that's okay.  Why?  Well, because you are going to get your hands in there and grab some and roll it into a ball.  Then you will place it on a cookie sheet.  It will end up looking like this

Yes, I am due a few new cookie sheets.  I bake A LOT!

Okay now that you've finished doing that, you will need to flatten them.  Like this



Now, this is optional, you can add a 4th ingredient if you'd like too.  I had some pecans leftover from a Pecan Pie I had made last month.  So, I topped a couple of the cookies with pecans.  


Now pop those bad boys in the oven!
350* for 12-15 minutes.

Now they should look like this


You can even sprinkle them with powdered sugar if you want!



OH, and since this recipe is so quick and simple, I still had time to spend with this

My princess

ENJOY!!

Don't forget to head over to the MothersHelpingOthers "Simple and Easy Recipe" post and submit your low ingredient recipes there.  I have had one submission and I will be posting it later this week!  I can't wait!  (you have to be a member to post there)

4 comments:

  1. Confession...I'm a little obsessed with the peanut butter cookies. I can't wait to try these next! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thanks! They are super addictive. I'm not going to lie. I don't think anything can top those! LOL These are really good though. They have more of that bittersweet dark chocolate flavor. Adding a dusting of powdered sugar really sets it off.

      Delete
  2. You got to stop posting these recipes! I'm on a diet (supposedly!) I can't resist such temptations! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try these, so easy! chedeb5353@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...