affiliate_link

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

This SUPER easy recipe will BLOW.YOUR.MIND

So, today I got together with my good friend Christine, from Moore Organized Mayhem.  I hate when I have guests over and no snacks to serve.  I didn't do a whole lot of grocery shopping.  Like, seriously, all that was in my fridge was beer, wine, cheese, and a variety of condiments.  I did, however, happen to have 2 eggs.  Then I looked in my pantry and saw chocolate chips, bread, peanut butter, and sugar.  There were also some fruit snacks and the random can of corn and Spaghetti O's.
Yea...not sure how we have survived the last few days...
OKAY!  That is NOT the point of this post!  Stop interrogating me and you just leave Child Protective Services out of this!!  ;)

Now, I know you are dying to know what I made.  Well, using just 4 of the ingredients above I made something that tasted so fabulous it will

BLOW.YOUR.MIND.


I've never made anything this easy!  I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies!  YES!!  With only 4 ingredients!!

Here is the recipe::



Blow Your Mind Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit

1 cup Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth, your call)
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips

Using a mixer, mix the first three ingredients until completely blended.
Use a spoon to mix in the chocolate chips.
Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet
use a fork to flatten
bake for 10-12 minutes.

DO NOT BROWN THEM

Let them cool before taking them off of the cookie sheet.  If they come off before they have cooled they will break.



YEP!  That's it!  That is all you have to do!.  Way to easy right?  I threw all of this together and had them completely cooked in 20 minutes!  This is a great last minute snack idea and serves up very nicely.  Here is is step by step in pictures too!  Yeah, I'm all fancy like that!!













Okay, now that I have shared my secrets to easy can you head over to Mothers Helping Others Recipe Group join the discussion and share your super simple recipe! I  may even feature a couple on my blog!  We might even be able to convince Funny Postpartum Lady into trying out a few recipes and doing a feature on her blog as well!  

8 comments:

  1. LOL I just made my first pin with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Seriously? I have to try this. Those look so yummy. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were yummy.

    ...and now I'll have to make some of my own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed a last minute recipe for a get together I was invited to. So I grabbed some Pillsbury cresent rolls, chocolate chips, and some marshmallows. I unrolled the rolls(haha redundancy) then took each triangle and placed it on a small plate of sugar and added 2 or 3 marshmallows and 3or 4 chocolate chips and then rolled it up in a cresent shape. I did that with all and followed the baking directions on the Pillsbury can. came out great, prep time was 10 min and bake time 15min or so. They were a big hit at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed a last minute recipe for a get together I was invited to. So I grabbed some Pillsbury cresent rolls, chocolate chips, and some marshmallows. I unrolled the rolls(haha redundancy) then took each triangle and placed it on a small plate of sugar and added 2 or 3 marshmallows and 3or 4 chocolate chips and then rolled it up in a cresent shape. I did that with all and followed the baking directions on the Pillsbury can. came out great, prep time was 10 min and bake time 15min or so. They were a big hit at the party.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...