affiliate_link

Saturday, November 10, 2012

An open letter to PETA

I was under the impression Turkey Dogs were healthier.  What gives?


Dear PETA,

I am writing to ask you, "Who the !$@# you think you are?"  You do not, I repeat, DO NOT, get to address my children and make them feel guilty over their love for meat!  I am disturbed and disgusted by the tactics you use.  Questioning a minors values?  Trying to make young children feel guilty over enjoying a Thanksgiving meal?  

Do you not comprehend the circle of life?  You know?  Everything has a purpose?  My children do.  Clearly they have better comprehension skills than all of you.  When I see some of the things you do, and lengths you will go I want to club you like a baby seal!  Sometimes it seems as if y'all are driving the crazy train at high speeds, with a never ending supply of gas, no brakes, and on a round track.  When will enough be enough?

When will you stop using my children to try and prove a point?  At what point will you realize that your craziness just makes me crave burgers and fur coats?  

Let me let you in on a little secret PETA.  If something horrible happens and we all have to live off the land, I will slaughter a cow however I can to feed my family.  After we are done picking it dry I will use its skin to make myself leather clothing and shoes.  I will then walk passed you all warm and cozy while your dumb asses freeze to death.  

Last of all, if you ever scare my children with your ridiculous antics I will hunt you down, chain you to a chair, and assassinate a cute cuddly lamb, cook it and eat it in front of you and wrap its warm fuzzy fur around you.   

Nobody likes to see animals getting treated like crap.  However, I don't like seeing humans treated like crap either.  Perhaps you could place all of this effort in to not bullying people who love to eat meat and you could put all of your passion and energy towards defending our bullied school kids.  Show them some love and compassion.  You could also hit up a retirement home and spend some time with people who don't have anyone.  Maybe help a wounded Veteran or volunteer at a hospital or children's home.  

Trying to scare people into a vegan lifestyle is just a bit over the top and no one will take you people serious.  

Maybe you could also try spending a little less time worry about how the president chooses to get rid of a fly and a little more time with problems that matter to EVERYONE.  I'm not even an Obama fan but I feel for the guy in this situation!  Go ahead and read the story HERE

OHHHHHH and good luck making that tofu during an apocalypse!  haha

Sincerely,
An Angry Mom who will go batshit crazy on you if you ever pull this crap in front of my kid
xoxo  

Is this really necessary?  All you've accomplished is scaring my kids!




I hope Ronald comes after you with that exact face!


14 comments:

  1. OhMYwoooorrrrd wtf?? That is awful! But i love you for saying all this. I am adding your pure awesomeness to my blogroll and following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sick huh? I'm lost at the concept of targeting kids! grrrrrrr!!
      Thank you! I'm grabbing your button as we speak!!

      Delete
  2. Tell us how ya REALLY feel ;) And pass me that steak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, Hee ... I just got my morning chuckle! We have the "save the bear" freaks around here... Mind you, we are over run with black bear here -- they break into people's homes & crap in your yard on a daily basis... but shoot one because it tried to maul your dog & they will picket out front of your home.

    Pass me a burger, will ya :) xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious???? I would have bear heads mounted and plastered all over my house if I had to deal with that! LOL
      I really want to throw a big giant meat party now! haha

      Delete
  4. Well, I am a vegan and my daughter is a vegetarian. But mostly because the meat stuff gives us gas. Yeah, it's true. My philosophy is I just won't be a dick about it. I will fight for animal rights but not put down others, or guilt children in doing so. The fur trade is disgusting. There are plenty of ways to get humane meat. BUT let's not bring the kids into it. Thanks Girl- you are passionate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am just so bothered that they are targeting kids in all of this. We all get passionate when it comes to defending what we love. I have a strong love for meat. hahaha
      I usually try to keep my mouth shut about this kind of stuff because I have no problem with anyone's eating choices but targeting my children is the last straw for me.
      PS. I love you too <3

      Delete
  5. Are you serious! I had no clue this was going on! I am so thankful you gave them a mouthful. How dare they come at innocent children like this. It will be up to them later in life if they want to eat meat or not! Now, when you come home at Christmas we will be eating beef, pork, chicken, and turkey in honor of PETA! Thank you for defending all the meat eating people! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally chomped down on some steak fajitas today! YAY FOR MEAT!!!!! LOL

      Delete
  6. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me back.

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh a young person who actually thinks for herself. Refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post. Seriously - if that ever happened to my spawn - I'd be out for some cannibal meat....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, PETA is on the verge of Westboro Baptist levels of crazy right there.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...