affiliate_link

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nudity!

I don't typically use my platform to tackle the big issues, BUT I cannot stay silenced right now.  My germaphobia has gotten the better of me and I just need to let it all hang out about those of you who let IT all hang out.  Yes, I am talking about this ridiculous nudity situation in California.

You may be asking "Story of a Girl, don't you believe in freedom??"  My answer is YES, but there is a line that needs to be drawn where freedom stops and inappropriateness begins.  The two should never cross paths and wind up where some people's ideas of freedom are infringing on my freedoms, and frankly my eye sight, my germaphobe issues, my health, and my all over mental well being!

Let's tackle the issue, shall we?

Here are the top 3 reasons I am anti nudity in public places.

1. It's unsanitary.
2.  It's UNSANITARY!
3. IT IS UN-FREAKIN-SANITARY!!!!!!



Let's be honest folks.  When we start worrying about others "freedoms" to this kind of extent we are opening a whole can of worms.  When our founding fathers wrote the constitution they did not have the rights of nudists in mind.  I can promise you that!  Have you actually sat down and thought about what allowing people to be nude on the streets means?

No?

Well here is and example:

It means:

"Hi, I'm  Hairy Butts.  I think I have the right to do whatever the hell I please because I am bored and I have no life and I am a spoiled S.O.B.  I Want, whatever I want, and if I don't get it I am going to throw the MOTHER OF ALL TEMPER TANTRUMS until you can't take it anymore and cave!!!!!!  Why you ask?  Because that's what spoiled brats do!"

That's right.  You are all a bunch of spoiled little brats, and you think you can bully people with the word "freedom"! Well, guess what?  That doesn't work here. Nope, not with me!  I will bend your bare ass over my knee and spank you!  (After I am vaccinated for every disease known to man).

Speaking of disease.  What is going to happen when running the streets naked isn't enough?  Are we going to be requiring naked dinning?  Do I have to worry about looking at penises flopping freely next to me while I'm  trying to choke down my food?

Oh and for the love of bodily secretions!!!!!!  I do not want to sit in a chair that had a butt that may, or may not have been properly wiped, in it previously.  I also have no desire to sit in random discharge from the women who secreted it from her vagina earlier.

Can you imagine the Herpes, Syphilis, and Gonorrhea outbreak that could possibly ensue from all of this nakedness.  GAG.BARF.ICK!!!!  It would be a plague of STD's!

There is no reason I should have to where a HAZMAT suit to enter an eating establishment.  Could you imagine how busy the CDC would be, and the County Medical Examiners office??  Holy Hell Folks!!



Now will all of the workers be allowed to work naked?  Heaven forbid we infringe on their freedoms, right? So what?? Now I have to have boobs flopping in my food while it's being served, and God knows what landing in my food while it's being cooked.

Oh Lord!  Can you imagine the smell in the area on hot days?  GAG!!  I would need a gallon of Prozac to mentally get through this kind of Glorified Freedom.  I guess I would end up having to be a prisoner in my own home and lose my freedoms just to allow others to have theirs.  What do spoiled brats care though?  As long as they get their way!  (((Rolls Eyes)))

This is a huge load of crap, San Francisco!  Get your shit together.  Nobody needs all of this drama.  Put your "stuff" away and save us from this national disaster!


5 comments:

  1. You go girl! I don't blame you! Im not a skinny person myself, but id rather not see some 300lb guy walking doen the street naked. Or woman for that matter. Nor do I wanna see naked skinny people, making me all self concious of my body. I dont like being naked in front of my doctor, never mind my boyfriend. Child birth is gunna be fun when all I can think about is someone staring at my whoha where a baby is coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you crack me up!!! But completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs....this is so true....nudity should be in house only not in public....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on the whole thing! Shame on people wanting to flaunt their nastiness all over the place. Even Adam and Eve covered with fig leaves.
    And ditto on the restaurant thing. Ewe gross!
    Well once again thanks for enlightening and grossing your mom out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite agree. Naked humans attract buzzing insects and confuse the wildlife with their strange scents. I'm not opposed to Topfree equality though.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...