affiliate_link

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Liebster Award #2. YAY!!!

I am honored and pleased to announce that I was, once again, awarded the Liebster Award.  To make it even more special, I was nominated for it by one of my most favorite people


If you aren't following her blog or her FACEBOOK PAGE, you are really missing out!  She is fabulous and I absolutely adore her and everything she has done for me!  Thank you for the nomination FPL!!  



Here are the rules for the Liebster Award. 
Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. 
Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs.


Here are Funny Postpartum Lady's questions


1. What is your favorite 90's movie?

Seeing as how I am a 90's kid, this is super duper hard for me to pick just one!! However, there is one movie that I will watch every single time it comes on tv, because I love it so much and that movie is.....Drum Roll please......

CLUELESS

hahaha  Has to be one of my favorite 90's movies of all time!!

2. What is your favorite color?

I am a girly girl.  I love pinks, purples, and reds.
  
3. Do you have pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?

Yes!  I have Dust Bunnies.  They are male.  I call them Dusty and Harry

4. If you could be a guy for a day, what would you want to do?

PEE STANDING UP!!!!!
Geez it would be nice to walk into a public restroom and pee super fast!  No laying toilet paper on the seat, no hovering, no looking for a place to put your purse when you notice the hanger on the door has been broken off.   Seriously, it's all fun and games until you fall in a toilet!  Dudes are lucky!

5. If you could look like an actress, who would it be?

Emma Stone!  She is adorable and smokin' hot all in one!  
Makes me sick!

6. What is your favorite TV Show?
Okay, Funny Postpartum Lady!  Questions like this should say "What ARE you favorite TV showS"
A show I can watch and never get enough of but is no longer on the air is,
Everybody Loves Raymond
A show that's currently on would have to be either, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, or The Good Wife.  All shows I hate waiting for to come back. 
Don't even get me started on sitcoms ;)

7. Is there something you want to say to someone anonymously? If so, say it here.

Your need for attention is the exact reason why your relationships with others never last.  
ahhhh that felt good!!

8. Why do you blog?
It is an outlet.  It is also something I have control over.  May sound funny but parts of my life are very unstable and the one thing I can control in my life are my thoughts.  No one can change them or control them or keep me from sharing them.  It is something I can do without needing to schedule it around everyone else. 

9. How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging in January of 2011.  So we are coming up on 2 years.  My very first blog only had 19 views. LOL

10. If you and I could hang out, what would you want to do?

Fredricksburg!  Shopping, food, and wineries.  Doesn't get any better, and as soon as you are done EBFing baby girl, we will!!  ;) 

11. What did you want to be when you grew up as a kid?

A journalist.  



Now it's my turn to ask the questions!!  (((evil laugh)))


1.  If you had to lose one of your five senses (taste, feel, smell, see, hear) or risk death, which would you choose?  Why?

2.  What's your favorite fall back recipe when you need something quick?

3.  Do you prefer being the host/hostess at a gathering or being the guest?

4.  What do you usually have your thermostat set to in the winter? 

5. In your own home are you wearing shoes or barefoot?

6. Someone calls you from an unknown number, do you answer it or throw the phone across the room as though Satan himself may be on the other end of that call?

7.  Do you believe in this Mayan Calendar, 2012, world's going to end, zombie apocalypse stuff?

8.  You can only pick ONE.  Reading or Music?

9.  Do you need noise or complete silence while trying to fall asleep?

10.  What is your favorite carnival/fair food?

11.  Do you shop on Black Friday?


Here are the lucky bloggers that get to answer my questions!!  I'm not sure I can pinpoint 11 but here goes....













I love every single one of these blogs!!!  You are all amazing!  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! :)

    ...and can I tag along to Fredricksburg? Pretty please with a Moscato on top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was on a flight to Italy, the movie was "Clueless!" It was dubbed in Italian with English subtitles. There is no Italian translation for half of the words in Clueless. Am I right? The Italian man next to me had to have me translate the translations to him. Too funny.

    I think being able to pee standing up is a superpower. I was tickled to see it on your list. Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...