affiliate_link

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tuesday's Tea Party::I Don't Wanna Be Left Out!

Okay, if I don't do a thankfulness blog like the rest of the blogging world I will feel totally left out!!  If you know me at all, you know that I'm not real good with all of those mushy, smushy, gushy, words and stuff.  So, in true Story of a Girl fashion you will get my list of off the wall things.

1.  My fingers.  They are awesome.  They can think faster than me and they are the brains behind my blogs.  Without them, I would not be here to torture you with my words.  They spill out the story faster than my brain can relay it to them.  I think my fingers may be mind readers.  This could be huge!!  I could have the first ever, mind reading fingers and become rich.  Which leads me to my next thing....

2.  My undiagnosed but very obvious A.D.D.  Without it I would dwell on one thing for to long and life would become mundane and boring and I would spiral into a deep dark depression and never get out of bed and hang my head in shame over all of my run on sentences and poor choices in men and grammar.  (oops...that last part slipped out)  This will lead me to the next thing.....

wow my thoughts are fairly organized thus far.  It's like organized chaos in my head.  I credit the popcorn, Diet Pepsi, and lack of sleep on this.

3. Prozac.  For the love of God, I do not know where I would be without it.  Oh wait, yes I do.  A mental home.  hmmmm......maybe I should quit taking the Prozac.  I may have to come back to this later.



4.  My dreams.  They take me away from reality and let me experience a whole world I will never know.  Yes I am talking about literal dreams.  The ones when you are sleeping.  Not your aspirations.  We are talking a world where zombies own unicorns and DON'T eat them.  A world where you can fly on clouds and ride to the ground on a lightning bolt and NOT die.  Somewhere you travel too and the grass is pink and the sky is purple and you can snap your finger and ice cream appears and your lactose intolerance disappears.  Some place that swimming in a vat of wine is part of an everyday routine.  DREAMS folks!  NOT an acid trip!  JUST SWEET DREAMS.



5.  Threats.  I am SOOOOOOO thankful for these little beauties.  Without them I would never get my kids to do anything!!!!  "If you don't clean your room boys, I will give it to kids who will!!" "Make your bed, or I'll take your bed!"  "Oh you think peeing in the bath is cute?  Tomorrow you're bathing in the toilet...before it's flushed!"   THREATS ARE AWESOME!

6.  My dry personality.  It really throws people off, and they don't always know what to think, and that makes for an awesome conversation with tons of confused, and shocked looks.  Especially when it's with super shy quiet people who won't be rude.  You can always tell when they are looking for an escape route.  I love torturing annoying people with this side of my personality.

7. Wine and Coffee.  Without them I wouldn't be able to start my day or end my night.  I'm not telling which I start my day with though.  hehe



8.  Baby wipes and Hand sanitizer.  Without these two things my kids would be snot covered, dirt packed, plague carrying creatures

9. Music.  Without which I would not be able to drown out the sound of a crying baby and screaming kids.   I also would not be able to throw myself private dance parties or sing into hair brushes and spatulas!

10.  I am thankful for all of you who read and support my blog.  I love having you all over here!  It really helps boost my ego.  It is truly appreciated.  I would love to return the favor and support yours too (if you have one)  So link up using this post and join the Tuesday Blog Hop that I was asked to co-host by the fabulous Alice over at Adventure into Domesticland and alongside the awesome Christine over at Moore Organized Mayhem

Okay, GO!!  LINK UP!!



The Blogger: But I don't want to go among mad people.
Alice: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
The Blogger: How do you know I'm mad?
Alice: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.
Welcome to Tuesday's Tea Party!!!
We all know blog hops are a great way to gain more followers, meet other bloggers and help each other out. 
The daydreaming host:    Adventure Into Domesticland 
and this weeks simply mad co-hosts: 
Story of a Girl
Moore Organized Mayhem 
How to do this nonsense:

1. Follow the host and 3 co-hosts (the first 4 links below).
2. Link up! - Your blog, Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest.
3. Grab the badge and post the hop on your blog.
<
Adventure Into Domesticland
Don't forget to return the favor to those who follow/visit you.  The party starts on Tuesday's and runs until the next Monday evening.  If you would like to be a co-host on this hop, email adventuresindomesticland(at)live(dot)com. Please be sure to link up under the right category! 









Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!

My wonderful sponsor this week is:

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. OoOoOoh... I love your list! I haven't done one of those yet this year. I prefer to pretend like I'm better than everyone else because I'm thankful for things every day. But in reality, I'm a liar. A crazy, smelly liar that is just too lazy and unfocused to sit still for long enough to make a list.
    I just found you through something on The Twitters and I think I'm going to join your little blog hop because the other hosts are great (just checked them out too) and because it makes me think of poodle skirts and so I love it. YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...