affiliate_link

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Reign of Terror Ends

But don't worry, I am confident a new era of Terror shall begin!!


OOPS!! SORRY, WRONG "REIGN OF TERROR" PIC.  THAT'S FOR ANOTHER TOPIC.  HAHA




Birthdays are so bittersweet.  I love watching my babies grow and learn new things and engage in new experiences but I hate that my babies are growing so fast!  My kids are my world.  As crazy and frustrating as they are!  Today ends the reign of terror.  The horrible but oh so funny "Terrible Two's"  are over and the "Tenacious Three's" are beginning.  The worst part?  My "Terrible Two's" album on facebook will come to an end.  I guess we can move on to an album of three's?  I'm sure the horrific life this kid thinks he leads will go on and he will continue to have huge tantrums and make the most pathetic, and sad faces anyone has ever seen in their whole entire lives.  He rules the roost when it comes to sad faces.  You'd think the kid just watched his favorite stuffed armapillow (armadillo, for those of you who don't know that my kid cannot pronounce ANYTHING! LOL) get mutilated by a pack of rabid wild dogs!!  Or, as we call them here in Texas, Chupacabras.  So in honor of the 2's ending I have put together some of Hunter's top "Terrible 2" moments:::::::




Could the child look anymore horrified??  I love these pictures!  They make me smile.  He is so full of wit and charm but when he is upset, Y'all better run!!!!!! LOL  

I am really looking forward to our year ahead.  I think the Tenacious Three's will be even better!  Gotta have faith right??  hehehe  He will be learning more and more and I cannot wait to see what direction his personality will take.  I just love watching my kids change and become their own person.  I have been very blessed with 2 great kids and the opportunity to watch them grow!  As frustrating as it is to stay at home sometimes, I couldn't imagine missing some of the adventures and all of the fun that happens in our home.  Oh and the tantrums....THEY ARE THE BEST!  

So, wish us all luck as we venture on to a new age with new trials, and new obstacles.  Hopefully some of you will get to be a part of them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!!  I LOVE YOU MY SWEET, ROTTEN, IRRESISTIBLY CUTE BOY!!!!











2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! 3 is no better than 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! I especially love the pictures. Thanks for the much needed smile today! Oh yeah...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFULLY HANDSOME GRANDSON HUNTER!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...