affiliate_link

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spilling the Beans!!

I have some exciting news!  Hunter used the potty today!!  Yay!! He picked out a Cars 2 potty.  It pretend flushes and everything!  He has peed on it 3 times, farted in it twice because the farts are louder in there, and filled it with wads of toilet paper.  He has also peed next to it, on the lid and at the bathroom door on the carpet.  On top of all of that he managed to lock himself in the bathroom, get himself stuck on the sink while trying to wash his hands, and he has invited both Shane and me to pee with him. This was just in the last 4 hours. It has been a busy day!!  I feel like we have a new puppy!! So, pray for us on this new journey.  

This is what I walked in to find!  Only there was a bare butt  that I had to crop out of the picture! LOL

The best part about the shopping trip was my child's potty mouth.  It fit in perfect with buying a potty.  haha
Okay, seriously...... not funny!  It is actually quite embarrassing.  Every aisle we walked down my child had to ask "What the hell is that, mama??"  and "Look mama, what the hell do you think that is??" Oh and my favorite, "What the hell is on that lady's head?"  That was funny because the "lady" was actually a man and the thing he pointed at was a yamaka...I think.  Could have just been a weird beanie.  Never know around here! Either way, it was funny and annoying all at once and His big brother wasn't helping by laughing every time Hunter said "What the Hell" 

Okay, enough about Hell!  Here is the important part of my day!  Heath and I finally found a name we could agree on.  There were a lot tossed up in the air but in the end, I made a list of names I loved and Heath got to pick from it.  A few of the names on the list were, Addison, Cordelia, Amelia, Aubrey, Ella, Ellie, and Hope.  However, here is the name we have chosen!!  Ready?


There you have it folks!  She is named!!  I was so happy that we came up with a name this fast! No bitching, moaning or groaning.  This is it.  We love it and I refuse to listen to any complaints.  She is our baby!  Our Sweet Adeline!







10 comments:

  1. I was wondering why I thought of a woman's vanity table.......
    Mabeline Clairol Russell ..... Bingo!

    (and yes, I know I'm a dick,
    but you'd be just as bad if it wasn't yours and you weren't hormonal!)

    Love ya Tia!
    No need to de-friend me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that name! My daughters middle name is also Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think the name Claire is so girly and sweet. I just fell in love with it. :)

      Delete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...