affiliate_link

Sunday, February 24, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #3



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&


This Week's Theme: SECRETS

This Week's Questions:

1. Without giving to much info, what is the biggest secret you've ever kept?

I have lots and lots of them.  Currently my biggest secret has to do with the amount in my "stash".  Take it how you will, but I don't do drugs!  haha
Okay, let's move on folks, nothing else to see here!

2. Have you ever kept a secret from your Significant Other? Do you think he/she has kept any from you?

Yes, yes I have.  See above answer.  haha
Oh and he thinks he has but he gets caught eventually.  hehe

3. Who is the first person you would automatically want to tell a secret to?

 Honestly, I don't have a lot of secrets.  I'm pretty open about my life.  I do tend to email my sister with tid bits of info on occasion.  She is the one person I trust the most with any secrets.  

4. Any secrets you want to get off your chest? Even if it's from the third grade, still counts.
Not that I can think of.  I kind of feel put on the spot right now though.  LOL

5. Are you good at keeping secrets? Why or why not? 

Yes, as long as I like you.  I will stay loyal and keep your secrets as long as you do the same for me.  Friendship and trust are important to me, and as long as you treat it as a two way street, i will respect you, and your privacy.  

Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button. Link your post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: DRAMA

2 comments:

  1. No secrets to share... nope... none! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a lot of secrets either so this wasn't a very interesting post for me to put up but oh well! Helping you out by joining the link up!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...