affiliate_link

Sunday, June 2, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #17


mondaymingle

Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by

AND
   
     
This week's Theme: Bathing Suits

Because it is bathing suit season, let's talk about it. Tell me with words or pictures your favorite type(s) of bathing suits. Whether it is on you or someone else.
















Now it's your turn! Link up and post the button on your page or post. Answer the questions for fun on your page too. There really aren't any rules. It's all for fun!
You can copy the code below for our MHO Button!
Have a great week!


mondaymingle

2 comments:

  1. I am lovin' that very first swimsuit with the big bow. I also like the last one in yellow. Since we have a pool, I have 5 or 6 swimsuits. I like the ones that are made to slim you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh the red polka dot hottie has caught my eye... ;-)

    Candace
    www.WhatVeganKidsEat.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...