affiliate_link

Sunday, April 7, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #9



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&



This weeks theme:  Vacation

1.  Do you take family vacations?

Every year we travel to Illinois once during the summer and we either go back to Illinois or travel to Arizona for Christmas.  We love to go, go, go!

2.  Did you take family vacations as a kid?  If so, what is the one you remember the most?

We used to go to the Ozarks, or we would go camping during summer breaks.  We never went on big fancy trips but the things we did do as a family were always fun.  I never remember being disappointed about anything we did.

3.  What is your dream vacation, as a family, a couple or even alone?

I want to travel to Italy.  I have always wanted to see the history, eat the food, drink the wine.  Alone.  Well, with Heath.  Just without kids.  With kids, I really want to take them to DC.  I would love to surround them with history, museums, monuments, all of the things that make our country great!

4.  What is your preferred method of traveling? Ex. flying, driving, taking a train, a cruise?

I like to drive.  I like the freedom it gives me.  We can stop and do what we want, we can take a detour.  We can just enjoy ourselves.

5.  Have you already made vacations planned for this summer, or are you planning a "staycation"?

Plans are already made!  I am super excited!  Heading to Illinois to visit family and then traveling up to Chicago for Blogher!!  It's going to be a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting!! Love the background picture for your blog! So pretty!

    I'd like to invite you and your followers to come link up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you want!! We have a new April team and we'd love to have ya'!

    Have a wonderful and lovely weekend!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm already linked up of course but we promote your hop a lot! It's really fabulous!!! Thank you for always hosting it and for automatically linking your sponsors up!

      Delete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...