affiliate_link

Sunday, April 28, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #12



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by

AND
   
     
This week's Theme: Pregnancy

1.  Have you ever been pregnant? If so, do enjoy being pregnant?

Yes I have!  3 times and 3 babies to prove it.  I feel blessed to have had safe and healthy pregnancies and babies.  I did not enjoy it though.  LOL

2.  Do you wish to be pregnant?
Nope!  No way!  Now how!  Nuh Uh.  I love my babies to bits but I am all done!  (I hope)

3. What do you think is the worst part of pregnancy?
All of the worrying.  The pains sucked too BUT the worrying about baby and whether he or she would be healthy, and the worrying about making sure to do things right was tough!

4. What is the best part of pregnancy?
I LOVED feeling baby flutters and kicks.  Oh and watching my belly do the wave!  haha

5. What advice would you give those who have never been pregnant? If you haven't been pregnant what question would you ask for those who have been pregnant?

Stay active.  The minute you slow down your body will too.  Get used to gross things happening.  Your body will do tons of gross things during the 9 months you are pregnant and then the little monster in your belly will come out and do grosser things.  Ditch the weak tummy now.  Last of all, don't eat everything in sight!  It is hard to lose that weight!!

 Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...