affiliate_link

Sunday, April 21, 2013

MHO Mondy Mingle #11



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by

AND
   
     
This week's Theme: SPRING

1.  What is your favorite part of Spring?

I love spring in Texas!  Gasp!!!  It's gorgeous and it starts in like, February!  What I love most are the wild flowers that sprout up all over around here.  It's like a beautiful painting!!  Especially the blue bonnets.  We have the best wild flowers her.  That's my favorite part of spring!

2.  What is your favorite holiday or date in Spring?

I love Easter!  It's a welcome and refreshing day here.  I like going to church and seeing the pretty dresses on all of the little girls and the sweet little man outfits with the ties that the little boys wear.  So fun!

3. Is Spring your favorite Season? If not, what Season is?

No.  I actually prefer fall.  I enjoy the weather and that's when my allergies start to fade and the beautiful warm colors and warm smells fill the air in my house.

4. Has Spring been what you've expected this year?
I asked this question because I know it is snowing in some other places.

A few more chilly days than I prefer but I can't complain.  We rarely get snow and it's even more rare to get it this time of year.  I've enjoyed my spring so far!

5. Thinking about my last question, what would be the perfect Spring for you?

80 degrees, at least 6 sunny days a week, calm winds and a really fantastic storm thrown in on occasion.  Oh and a great crop of wild flowers.

 Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...