affiliate_link

Sunday, March 31, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #8



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&



This Week's Theme: FOOD

1.  Do you have a favorite food?  One you just can't imagine living without?

Yes!!  Popcorn.  I am an addict!  Oh and Philly cheese steak sandwiches!! I would just die if they ceased to exist one day!

2.  Do you prefer homemade or do you eat out a lot?

I like to cook.  I actually love cooking for people.  It makes me happy.  I do like to eat out on occasion, but since it's usually me vs 3 kids I prefer to handle all of the food tantrums in the privacy of my home.

3.  Is food comforting to you?

Some foods are.  The ones that remind me of home or from when I was little.

4.  Do you have foods that you absolutely cannot stand that your significant other loves?  Do you make it even if you hate it, or do you just force them to go without?

OMG!  YES!  I HATE fish!  He LOVES fish!  It disgusts me to no end!  I do cook it for him though.  *shivers*


5.  What's your go to food when you are just too tired to mess with anything else?

Pizza!  It makes everyone happy!!



Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...