affiliate_link

Sunday, March 10, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #5



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&



This Week's Theme: HIGH SCHOOL
This Week's Questions:
1. What was your favorite memory in HIGH SCHOOL?

Activities with Student Council.  It was fun and taught me so much.  Plus, the trips to Chicago were awesome!!


2. If you could do one thing over in HIGH SCHOOL, what would it be? 

I would have attended more often and picked my "friends" more carefully.  I was in way to much trouble and I could have been so much better than I was.

3. Did you have a HIGH SCHOOL sweetheart? Do you still keep in contact with him?

No I didn't.  I didn't date anyone from my high school.

4. Have you attended a HIGH SCHOOL reunion yet? If so, how was it? If not, what do you think it will or could have been like?

No I didn't get to attend.  I wish I would have been able to but my travel plans were on dates that just didn't correspond.  I have a high school reunion daily on Facebook though.  I don't think I missed out on too much.  haha

5. Do you think you were popular in HIGH SCHOOL?  Do you think if you went back now it would be the same or different? Feel free to post any pictures of you from high school.

I was who I was.  I didn't hang out with any one specific group of people.  I hung out with whoever, whenever.  If I went back now I would be totally different.  My values and lifestyle is the complete opposite of who I was as a teenager.  I was ridiculous and never thought about consequences.
Sorry, I don't have any pics though :(

Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: GOALS

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agrees with No 2. I would have done the same thing if I could do HS again. I was with the wrong circle of friends. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning!! I nominated your blog for a versatile blogger award (http://theowlskull.blogspot.com/2013/03/sharing-love.html). Hope you get some new traffic!! Alice @ The Owl's Skull

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...