affiliate_link

Sunday, March 17, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #6



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&



This Week's Theme: Goals

1.  Do you believe setting goals are important in life?

Only realistic ones.  If they are too hard to accomplish then I i just feel like it adds more stress to my already chaotic life.

2.  Do you set time tables for your goals? If so is one goal you are determined to meet in 2013?

Yes, my goals are usually followed by the phrase "some day".  That's a time...right?  hehe
One goal I do have for 2013 is to continue to grow the businesses I'm involved in and to further my education a bit.

3.  Are there any past goals that you are proud to announce you have met?

I survived the "terrible 2's" & the "trying 3's" with one of my three kids so far.  I've set goals to survive these ages with the other 2 kids as well.  OH, and WITHOUT ending up in a mental home!  Wish me luck!

4.  If you have children, are you teaching them about, and helping them make goals for the future?

I have been trying to help the oldest set short term goals.  Saving money for things he wants, achieving grades, and furthering his reading skills have been 3 of the things he has wanted me to help him accomplish.

5.  Do you have a bucket list? have you started to work toward any of the goals on it yet?

The only thing on my list right now is to travel, travel, travel!  Not sure it will ever happen but it is what I would love to do.

Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower. Have a great Monday.

    http://ravensorganiclife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from the GFC hop. I see you got your own hop here too! I'll link up! Thanks for hosting!

    I'd love for you to check my blog out when you get a chance!

    Have a great day!

    Heather from Mommy Only Has 2 Hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals? Not gonna be fat after 25... 30... 35... now 40 in 4-months. Goals suck. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goals are too stressful! You know me though! I just looooove adding stress! haha

      Delete
  4. Put mine up there.
    niksnoggin.com

    The last one. My photo didn't show up. Oh well. CHEERS!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...