affiliate_link

Sunday, March 3, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #4



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&



This Week's Theme: DRAMA
This Week's Questions:
1. What does the word DRAMA mean to you?
The stuff that happens in family.  Haha.  Okay, I'm laughing but I'm not kidding.  It's part of the reason I stay living 900 miles away.  I'm not talking my parents, or sister.  I'm talking my extended family!  They are always arguing and fighting and getting into some sort of mess.  That is what I think of when I hear the word "DRAMA"
2. Do you like DRAMA in your life? 
I don't mind a little bit.  If it weren't for drama in my life, I wouldn't have anything to complain about in my life.  I prefer it to be other people with the drama though.  I just want to gossip about it.  I don't want to be involved in it!  haha
3. What is the biggest DRAMA ordeal you've been in? 

Just one???  Really??  Nope, Nuh-Uh! No way!  Can't name just one!  Between the ridiculousness that goes on with some of my family, crap that goes down on facebook, a drunken, psychotic, loser, child abandoning, non child support paying, ex-husband, a stalker ex-boyfriends, 3 kids, a boyfriend, and being open about the fact that I don't breastfeed on my facebook fan page, I don't think I could come up with just one thing.  haha
4. Do you know someone who loves DRAMA? Who is it?
YES!!  My whole effing family!!! 
5. How do you avoid DRAMA in your life?  

I delete it from facebook.  That's where it tends to start, right?
Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! Make sure to copy the blog hop code too!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button. Link your post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: HIGH SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...