affiliate_link

Sunday, March 24, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #7



mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by


&



This Week's Theme: LUCK

1.  Do you believe in luck? Why or why not?

Not so much.  I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  I don't always know the reason but I know that there is a plan in place.  Free will and playing odds are what gets us what we have.  Not luck.

2.  Do you or have you ever had any good luck charms?

Nope.  Nothing.  Nada.  I know, I'm boring.


3.  Does your Significant Other have a lucky charm? What is it?

No.  Well, he claims I am but I'm not sure I can be considered all that charming.  hehe

4.  Where do you think the word Luck originated from? Just guess if you don't know

Glad this isn't a test!  I have no clue.  I would guess Ireland with all of their lucky charms, and such.  However, if the answer seems that obvious, I am typically wrong.  LOL

5.  Do you know of anyone who goes overboard with luck or lucky charms? Please explain!

My kids tend to go crazy overboard with Lucky Charms cereal does that count?
Really, I don't!!  Well, I don't think I do. I wish I did!!  I am always looking to add some humor to my life. Anyone want to apply to be my crazy lucky charm friend? haha

Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button on your sidebar or in a post. Link your page or post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!

7 comments:

  1. http://meetthebrowns20.blogspot.com/2013/03/monday-mingle.html
    I don't see a spot to link it for some reason lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that would be because I am crazy and scatter brained. hahahaha It's there now :)

      Delete
  2. hey there. I'm a new follower. Found you thru MeetTheBrowns and her Monday Mingle post. I've done mine and posted it for tomorrow. Hope that's ok. altho I think I linked wrong but it's ok right.


    would love for you to follow me and join in my blog hop as well.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/03/sunday-try-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower (bet you've never heard that before!) and would love for you to ceck out my blog too!

    PS. LOVE the pic of you with the coffee cup....I'm definitely with you LOL!

    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tia, I'm yur newest follower from the Monday blog hop. Your introduction made me laugh. I'm the sarcastic mom of three teens, who is glad no one has taken some of my threats seriously enough to call DFAC:) www.cheermamadrama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower who got to your blog from Deezy Does It. I would love it if you checked out my blog too!
    http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...