affiliate_link

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pink or Blue? Lord Help me through!!

T'was the night before the sonogram and all through the house, I couldn't stop stirring...I was worse than a mouse! My nerves were strung high, real high in the air. Would I soon be braiding or twirling long hair? Or will I be watching pee squirt passed my head? 


Okay, seriously, I could probably go on with that rhyme, but this isn't the place, this isn't the time.  hahaha 


Okay, I'm really done rhyming now. 


I am really freaking out about this whole baby thing.  This will definitely be the last baby and I have been in a panic that I may never ever have a girl.  I have been terrified that I could possibly become a mom of all boys.  This has bothered me for months and months and the closer this day gets, the more I am freaking out.  Not for the reasons I thought though.  


HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!


What will I do if this is a girl??? The thought now has me consumed with anxiety and fear.  How do I raise a girl?  Are they fun?  What if she isn't cute?  What if she acts like me?  Will we butt heads? Is she going to be all trampy and wearing shorty shorts one day?  What if she gets knocked up at 16 or something????  Then what do I do?  Is it legal to strangle your teenage daughter for getting knocked up? 


Yes, I am freaking out!!!!!!!  There is a very good chance that I was meant to be a mom of all boys.  It just very well may be who I am.  It is so much easier to manipulate little boys.  Oh and no matter what, they are always Mama's Boys.  I really love that.  I also know how to take care of them.  My boys are funny too.  What if I just have a stuck up, snotty, little miss sassy pants?  That's does not sound fun at all.  


I am really excited to finally get to find out what I am having tomorrow.  On the same token, I am terrified too.  My emotions are all over.  Someone help me out!  I need to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly from mom's of girls and mom's of all boys.  


This is probably what I will see tomorrow!!

5 comments:

  1. Tia, whatever you have, he/she will be special. You are a special kind of mom and don't you forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've met Ava, what if you had a girl like her? How would you feel? You should actually be scared to death if you have a girl like her. I mean, all that you were describing, "miss sassy pants", HEEELLLLOOOOOO....TOTALLY AVA!! But, I wouldn't trade her for anything...most days. And if it is another boy, then guess who gets 4 guys to make her breakfast in bed and treat her like a queen?? That's right, three boys who will be mama's boys forever and put you up on a throne and Heath who will do anything for you. My point is that no matter what you have, you will love this little stinker! Remember when you first brought Shane home and you thought "holy crap, now what am I supposed to do with this kid?"; but you figured it out and you're a good mom! If you have a girl, you'll figure it out, and if you have a boy...well then you're one step ahead of the new moms who don't have a fricken clue what they're doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia all will be fine! God has a plan. Just remember that your mom never had a son and now she has 2 awesome grandsons, so if s/he happens to be a boy, just think of all the fun you will have with your grand kids in many years to come. Good luck tomorrow, all will be fine. Eron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tia all will be fine! God has a plan. Just remember that your mom never had a son and now she has 2 awesome grandsons, so if s/he happens to be a boy, just think of all the fun you will have with your grand kids in many years to come. Good luck tomorrow, all will be fine. Eron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you will do great with a girl! She will be just like you, and you will be amazing, plus she will have two amazing big brothers to watch over her for her whole life! <3 I can't wait to hear the news either way tomorrow! Dr. McCain will be so thrilled for you if it's finally a girl, I can just imagine it now!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...