affiliate_link

Thursday, September 8, 2011

This is why you should practice abstinence Boys & Girls!

Sometimes I don't even know where to start.  I can honestly say things are never dull around here! My youngest is learning new things every day and my oldest is usually the one suffering from it.  I never imagined that I would be the proud parent of a little bully.  "OH MY GOD!!! MY BABY IS A BULLY!!"  I said this to Heath the whole time the little snot was kicking the crap out of my bladder!!  Sure enough, I called it, he came out a bully!   He's mean and a tad crazy.  It scares me a little.  Okay, well, it scares me A LOT!!  


Raising this particular two year old has been a frustrating task.  He is a smart ass and witty, and he pushes your buttons on purpose.  He is always trying to find ways to get under his brother's skin and Mine!!   He knows exactly what to do to make Shane cry....and me...  


Last week, Shane comes running in my room and this is the conversation we have::


Shane:::mom, someone is knocking on my bedroom door and it's scary!
Me:::Stop making excuses to get out of bed!
Shane:::I'm not!!  someone really is knocking!!!
Me:::Shane Marcus, get your butt back to bed before I beat it!!

Shane:::Mom, I swear, I'm not lying!!!!!!  
Me:::Fine, I will go see who is at your damn door and then you will shut your mouth and get back in your bed!!!


Walk down the hall and what do I hear???  Yea, you guessed it, a loud knock and then this little giggle from the other bedroom.  It was a sweet little devious giggle.  The kind of giggle one would only hear from the mouth of a sweet and innocent 2 yr old little brother!  I turn around to find Hunter.... with his hands down his diapers.


Me:::Hunter, Get your hands out of your diaper!!
Hunter::Look Momma!!
Me ***looking***
Hunter::: ***pulling out poop balls and flinging them at Shane's bedroom door***


:::::::Mysterious Knocking Figured out:::::::

:::::::My head begins to smoke:::::::

:::::::Flames launch from my ears:::::::

:::::::My head Explodes:::::::

Then comes the voice of reason and it tells me::::


"Okay, calm down.  It's just poop, Tia.  Just 2 yr old freaking poop!!  It's not the end of the world!  Relax!  It could be worse!"


Seriously????  What could be worse than spending your evening going on a scavenger hunt for balls of POOOOOOOOP???????  NO WAY!!  NUH UH!!!  NOTHING COULD BE WORSE!!!  

Right?????

Wrrrrrrrong!!!!!


IT HIT ME LAST NIGHT

**Literally**

I went in his bedroom to check on him and he did it...he poop balled me right in the freaking face!!!!!!  This time I may very well sell this little poop throwing chimp to the circus!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. OMG I am now extremely happy to have little girls! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it still that hot over there? just a little warning, if you think things cant possibly get any worse than this...........the shit WILL hit the fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like my little Hunter Bear. He is such a bully! This was too funny. I know I already knew about this, but I still laughed my butt off. You really need to start writing a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahhahaha bet that was fun finding Hunter poop balls? lol

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...