affiliate_link

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm such a wimp!

A STARVING, STARVING WIMP!

Colonoscopy and EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy) is in 15 hours!!


And OMG!  I am starving!  Absolutely, positively, sad third world country child, kind of starving.  I hate this feeling.  It is painful.  I want to give Unicef the .50 cents a day they have Alyssa Milano dramatically begging for on their commercials because this starving crap sucks!

Seriously, My last meal was exactly 48 hours ago and I already want to call it quits even though it will be over tomorrow afternoon.

How do anorexics do this?  Oh wait...even they allow themselves a cracker or a carrot here and there.  Lucky bitches!  

I am not cut out for this aging thing.  Lord help me if I ever have to go through this again. YES, I'm whining!  (deal with it cranky, uptight, anonymous commentator) I am whining  because I am a wimp who can't handle the least bit of discomfort. It's not helping that everything I am watching on TV, the characters are eating my favorite foods. Jerks! Oh and all of my LOVELY Facebook friends keep posting things about food or they are  checking into restaurants.  Booooo to all of you happy full bellied people out there!

Guess I need to drug myself and go to bed before I freak out over anymore food references on tv or facebook!


2 comments:

  1. why are you having those done? can't have even water, huh...? it'll all be over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having horrible pains in my stomach when I eat and it hits me out of nowhere. I've had a lot of other tests done first and this is my last resort for answers. I have been in so much pain over the last few weeks I just curl up in a ball in bed and pray it goes away :/

    I can have clear liquids but no food. It sucks!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...