affiliate_link

Monday, August 8, 2011

Part I:::The dreaded Aging process. I am NOT happy!

I am just horrified by the thought of aging.  I know, it's silly.  I just can't wrap my pretty little, slowly wrinkling head around it.  Seriously!  It seems like I was JUST complaining about turning 25 and now out of no where the dreaded THIRTY has reared it's ugly head!  It's so bad that when I go out drinking with my disgustingly younger sister and her friends, a few guys bought me drinks (settle down, i just like free part, I'm not sleeping around!!)  and then I looked at them and asked "how old are you??" With random responses from different guys ranging from 21-24.  It seems that this specific age range is targeting me for the sole purpose of making me feel old! When I explained to them they were far too young to be hitting on me, they asked how old I was, the look of pure horror on their faces when I responded were both disturbing and depressing. On a bright note, I am SO glad I am not having to navigate the dating world!  Sheesh!!  What a nightmare that would be.

Another thing that really irritates me is that my face is aging and my body looks like a stick.  I am too old to shop juniors but they are the only clothes that fit someone with no hips, but or boobs.  I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place! (and since I'm flat in the front and back I could totally fit) It really sucks when you have no summer clothes because the shorts are sooo short and you can't figure out how to wear that shirt...and sometimes you can't even tell the difference between a shirt and a skirt!!  Then there is figuring out the dreaded layered look with long shirts covered by half shirts and scarves and jewelry and belts. Omg and how come they mix these crazy patterns??  Ugh!!!!  It's all just so damned confusing!!!!!

Lord help me, these are 2 things that are bothering me.  Not to worry though, I am going to torture you with more aging woes soon!


6 comments:

  1. hey i'm only 5.5 years younger.. that's not "disgustingly!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! Yes it is! Oh and you still have soft smooth hands! grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, honey, you are so cute with your 30 year old self! Wait another 10 years and all those weird things like age spots, skin tags, and odd red moles show up. Just giving you something to look forward to. :) --Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't stop you from getting old (thought i'd toss in a joke), but i can help you with the clothes thing. solution to your problem: dresses. in the summer, wear them with sandals. in the winter, a cute jacket, tighs and boots. grab some jewelry that goes with your shoes and you're all set! the right accessories can make a dress from the jrs department look sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be 30 and freakin own it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...