affiliate_link

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'll grow up someday but until then....LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!!!

Soooooooooo, I realized today that I still have NOT started crocheting a blanket for Baby A's arrival.  I feel really bad.  How is it I am 33 weeks and haven't even so much as Googled a pattern?? 


Yep, that's right, I am a MAJOR procrastinator!  


Well, my Google search results undoubtedly took me to Etsy's website.  I saw some cute stuff and it gave me some cute ideas.  Then I ran across this SHOCKING DISCOVERY.  


This is a  set of breastfeeding awareness hats for babies.  


Intrigued?  I was too.  So being the immature minded girl that I am I started a "boob",  "penis", and "vagina", crocheted item, Etsy search.  My OH my!  I found some interesting stuff!  I am going to share a few pictures of my fun finds!


Number 1:::  The coolest gift you can give the man in your life! He'll want to brag about you and your wonderful taste to all of his buddies, near and far.  I bet this could also be a fun bachelor party gift!!


THE BOOB SLIPPERS




Then there is Number 2::  This is a gift that will make you want to lick your lips....over and over and over again.  This would make fabulous party favors for a bachelorette party!  


THE PENIS CHAPSTICK HOLDER KEYCHAIN





Let's finish up with Number 3 because I could seriously post the crazy ALLLLLL night long!!!  This is so fabulous AND you could actually put your penis chapstick holder key chain in this and it would be SO fitting!! I am giggling at the amount of jokes I could make about this!!  Here is is!!  




THE VAGINA POUCH


once a month I am using it to hold red tissue!  HA!


I know you are heading to Etsy to do your own dirty little searches!!  Let me know what you find! 
 HahahahaOh and I just know this is going to come to you as a surprise but I wanted to let you all know that 


wait for it.......


I never did find a crochet pattern for Baby A's blanket.  Guess I will resume the search tomorrow.


OKAY, OKAY, if you insist, Mr. fortune cookie.




12 comments:

  1. LOL! Crocheted boobies! I wonder if they're hard to make?

    Thanks for the early morning giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I would guess it would be similar to a hat pattern. LOL We are all going to be sitting at home practicing crochet booby patterns now LOL

      Delete
  2. I laughed so hard at the slippers...mostly because my brain immediately went to that Morgan Freeman pic that made its way around the internet, the one that ended with the words "titty sprinkles", and then I thought of those slippers as "titty slippers" and it made me laugh like the 14 year old boy that I apparently am. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH EM GEEEEEE!! Now I will be re-reading my blog in his voice!! hahahahaha

      Delete
    2. ahahahahahaa YESSSS! My work here is done! :)

      Delete
  3. Your newest follower here! And what a first post to see! lol.

    Reminds me when I was going through my parents things after my mom passed and came across some crocheted penis and ball warmers. I'm LIKE, "NOOOOO, not my mom and dad"

    http://mymorningcupofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Welcome!! I am so glad you're here. I love that you found those and I am now terrified to ever go through my parents things!!!!! LOLOLOL I will definitely be following you back!

      Delete
  4. I couldn't comment wihout first having a look for myself. Wow. Just, Wow. My favorites were the Willie Warmer and the Peter Heater. LOL Thanks for the laugh- I needed it today. I'll now be following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you came over to play!! Welcome!! I am heading your way next :)

    Okay, the bat and ball willie warmer is killing me!!!! hahahahahaha

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/96045699/willie-warmer-baseball-batter-up-knitted?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=peter+heater&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_ref=auto1&ga_search_type=all

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just made my day! This is too funny!

    New follower from Musings of an Imperfect Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I must say, I am so glad that I did. This was so funny and totally made my night!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...