affiliate_link

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Can I get a high five?!

Hey!!!!  I'm finally over last weeks poop disaster!!  If you missed it you can find all the drama HERE.  I'm still a little traumatized but the lower, unbearable, pregnancy back pains have outweighed my disgust and a few more thorough cleanings have helped me to suck it up and dive in.  Yay me!!  So, now that you have been updated I guess I will share my "High Five" for the week!  (if I can remember a whole weeks worth of stuff)


1.  Let's start with The Fourth of July!  Heath was out of town and he wanted to be able to watch the fireworks with me and the kids.  He called and asked if me if we would drive down to him and he would get us a hotel room.  I hate that he misses out on things like this so often so I agreed.  I just LOVE the fireworks!! Watching them is like watching what I am convinced the inside of my head looks like when the house is a mess, and the kids are fighting, and dinner is burning, and crying sets in and all hell breaks loose and chaos ensues!  Everything in my head explodes with color and loud booms!  I just know it!
Oh and I don't want to fail to mention what helped make this experience the number one for the week!  It's the fact that we watched the fireworks from the middle of a cemetery.  Yep!  It was one of the most interesting places I've watched fireworks from....Obviously we were from out of town so we just followed the crowd of cars.  We turned in and there were no lights on this road and we pulled over behind some other cars, parked, turned off the vehicle, and got out only to find we were right next to a grave.  I looked around and there were a LOT of graves!  Yep...we were definitely in a cemetery!


AWKWARD!


When in Rome though.....right?


My sweet pea's enjoying the show!




2. This week was full of listening to my kids fighting back and forth.  One fight in particular ended with the cutest conversation!! If you are my Facebook friend or like my page, then you have probably already read this.  Sorry for torturing you with a double dose! LOL


Hunter:::I'm going to ask mommy if I can play with her cars since you won't let me have yours!!
Shane:::Mommy doesn't play with cars!! All she does is clean, put on make up and brush her hair! Duh!



This was far more cuter than Monday's question of the day!!

"Hey, Mom, what did cars look like when you were little or were they just like horse and wagons or something?"

It's going to be a miracle if these kids make it through their childhood without having to have a boot surgically removed from the rear ends! 

3.  I scored L'Oreal hair color on the clearance rack at target!  $10.18 for TWO boxes! I am thrilled!  My grays are really popping through and shining! 

4.  I am officially under the 2 month mark for my due day.  56 days until I can start having a bottle or 10 of wine again....wait....I meant a glass or 2.  Really, honestly, I did!  SWEAR!  You can trust me because I like big butts!

You snorted when you laughed, didn't you?!

5.  I joined a blog hop!  It's hosted by some fabulous people!!!!!  I am already meeting a few new fun people!  You can check out the other fun blogs by clicking the TGIF Blog Hop button at the top right of this page! There is also info on how to join!!  Now, leave me some words of encouragement below or hit the road! xoxoxoxo

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog! Stopping by from the blog hop! Am now a new follower:) Would love if you could follow me back!

    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    https://twitter.com/LoveMyMamaDrama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let see.... first, that was sweet of you to take the boys to a cemetery for fireworks. Second... I could have sworn Shane said you cleaned, put on make-up and drink coffee. I may be wrong... nah, I'm not! Third: I kind of like the frost color in your hair. Fourth...I can't wait for the arrival of my sweet little Adeline! And that glass of wine with you. Fifth: I have nothing for you about the Blog Hop. Last but not least: I love reading your blogs. They make me smile. Also, I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are wrong mom. I copied and pasted the original conversation from my facebook. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop..your title pictures alone make me love you all ready!! LOL
    From Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you've joined me!! I'm excited to read some more of your stuff too!

      Delete
  4. Well hey there, from the middle of a cornfield ;) Sounds like an action packed week at your house! And yes, I snort laughed at that "big butts" picture!! Hope you're having a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! I just knew you would be the one to snort!! hehehehe

      Delete
  5. I love your blogs! You keep me smiling and brighten my days. You are a beautiful and whitty granddaughter and I love you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the blog hop, and like what I've stumbled upon :) I'm a little crazy myself, check out my blog when you get a chance. http://busymee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog and participating in the hop. I am now a follower of yours~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi. i'm on a blog hop. i determined to visit and follow everyone on the list. i would love for you to visit and follow me.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you came over to link up this week and that you ALL were able to enjoy some fireworks TOGETHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting and following from the blog hop I'm a mom too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...