affiliate_link

Sunday, May 19, 2013

MHO Monday Mingle #15

mondaymingle

Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by

AND
   
     
This week's Theme: SHOES!

What are your favorite types of shoes?
I'm a ballet slipper kind of girl!  I love flats.  However, I am OBSESSED with heels too.  I love heels and have a ton.  Just seems like I have no where to wear them too now.  lol

What kind of shoes do you hate? (if that is possible)

Toms style shoes.  Not that they look bad or anything.  I don't think they are ugly at all.  I just think they look ugly on my feet.  Oh AND Crocs!!  For real people, they are dog friggin' ugly!!  Holy crap!  I can't say enough terrible things about them.  haha

Do you have one pair of shoes that is your favorite?
I have a pair of cloth/crochet style flats I found at target.  I wear them all the time.  I love them!

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Probably about 20-30 pair.  I haven't been shoe shopping lately.  I may even have less.  Who has time for shoe shopping when you're chasing a crawler??

If you could buy one pair of shoes right now at this very moment, what would would they be?

Shoes with rockets on the back.  I can't get things done fast enough lately!!


Now it's your turn! Link up and post the button on your page or post. Answer the questions for fun on your page too. There really aren't any rules. It's all for fun!
You can copy the code below for our MHO Button!
Have a great week!


mondaymingle


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by for the Monday Mingle. I love flats too. I buy heels but usually can't wear them for too long anymore, out of practice.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...