affiliate_link

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Finally!!!!!!!! It's REAL!!!!

Call me back Tuesday!!!!  EEEEK!!!!!!


It's finally real!!  9 months later and it is just setting in that I am having a baby!  Another baby! Oh, and not just any baby!   A baby GIRL!  I never imagined I would be the mom of a little girl.  I didn't think that God would do that to the world.  There will be a mini-me!!  Scary stuff, huh?!  Nothing makes me happier than hearing her tiny little heart beat and looking at all of the tiny little clothes with the ruffles and the bows, and the idea of her and Heath sharing that special bond that only a father and daughter can share.  I'm actually considering getting Heath a tiny little pink tea set and wrapping it and labeling it "To Daddy, From Adeline".
He is so excited to be having a little girl.  He has always wanted a "daddy's girl" and even though this pregnancy was not something I planned, I am really happy that he is getting a daughter.  I think she may have different feelings about having him as a dad though.  He has informed me that she will never leave the house with a boy and that every single frilly, ruffly, girly thing I have purchased for the child will be going back.  He insists she will spend her life in turtle necks and sweat pants.  Sweet huh?  It's cute how he thinks he has so much power.  This baby girl is going to have him wrapped around her finger!  I am so glad that I will have a front row seat to watch it all play out!
I think after the way this pregnancy has gone a deserve a little entertainment.  It has seriously been one thing after the next!  It started with "Hey honey, do you think for my 30th birthday we can go to Fredricksburg, TX and got to some wineries and do some shopping and stay at a cute little bed and breakfast?" to 2 days later saying "Hey honey, we need to talk...." My big plans were shot right out the window with one low blood sugar during Jazzercise and later finding myself standing in front of the refrigerator shoving fists full of ham down my throat! I don't eat lunch meat without bread and mustard or cheese and crackers and I only get low blood sugar when I'm pregnant.  A text to a good friend and about 100 BFP's later and I was crying on the couch upset that I was about to be 30 and I was pregnant.  All I wanted was a weekend getaway with some wine followed by an appointment to get my tubes tied but instead I got a baby!  Funny how life turns out huh?
If the beginning wasn't a shock enough, this child tried to come out twice while I was on vacation.  What???  Why did I have to spend my vacay on bed rest??  Then I get back, call my doc and let her know what happened and she keeps me on partial bed rest.  Then at 36 weeks I get off partial bed rest only to fall a week later in the shower, break my tail bone and have to be put back on bed rest.  It was so painful and I was so mad and wondered why I could not catch a break here!    But now, NOW I am 38 weeks, and it will all be over very soon!!!
I will get to meet the child who has literally been a pain in my ass in about 4 days now!  I am being induced on August 21st at 5 am and I can't seem to contain the excitement!!
So wish me luck and stand by my Facebook page!  I will do my best to keep everyone updated!!  If you haven't "liked" my page yet just click HERE! Then click like at the top!
Now for your viewing pleasure here is my growing belly.  Hopefully in a couple of months I will be posting a collection of my SHRINKING belly!  LOL

9 weeks
10 weeks

14 weeks

20 weeks

25 weeks

27 weeks

29 weeks

30 weeks

32 weeks

33 weeks

34 weeks

35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

Today at 38 weeks!!!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who has been here with me and for me through this last pregnancy!  It has been hell but I am finally seeing the finish line and getting the prize!!  I am grateful to all of you that have kept me laughing and somewhat sane!!!  HAHAHA

12 comments:

  1. Yay!! You are SO close!! So close to meeting your precious little girl and being able to drink wine again!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i'm so excited! don't forget you have to change your about me info on the side of your page ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YEAH! Good call! Remind me again next week please! LOL

      Delete
  3. Yes wine for you very soon!! I finally had my girl at 32... and the frillies are fun... and watching her wrap daddy around her finger... also fun. Having a mini-me... not so much fine. I shall drink to you now and when the lil lady arrives I shall drink some more!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink up and I will join you after she gets here and we won't stop until she moves out!!! hahaha

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your baby girl! How special! I am a new follower. Come by and say hello http://www.thesexysinglemommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for coming by! I just went to your blog! Good stuff!! :)

      Delete
  5. I wish I were there!!! Partly because I want to meet Adeline and partly because I think it would be funny to watch Heath try to be the boss. It's gone by so fast! For me anyway, but I remember your face when the test popped positive :). Can I have those shirts after Tuesday? Oh, and download frickin Skype already woman!!! I want to see her and I can't wait for your slow ass to upload pictures to FB. I mean that in the nicest way possible ;). <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! Congrats. Girls are SO much freaking easier than boys. You have nothing to be worried about.

    PS - gift idea for Heath...gold. Wanna see him cry like a girl? do it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I hope you're right because if she is anything like me it's going to be hell! LOL
      I definitely like making Heath cry! Now I will definitely do it!! hehehehe

      Delete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...