affiliate_link

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacation kids suck!



I just have to throw this out there!  Vacation kids totally suck!!  Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would have a very strong urge to commit hate crimes towards my own children.

Not until I heard these 5 little words directed toward me by my 6 year old:::

"I'm telling Grandma on you!!"

Seriously?  Seriously??


Clearly my children do not quite grasp that when grandma isn't around I am going to beat their voice boxes right out of their necks! I'm about one more "I'm gonna tell on you" away from going all "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS" on their behinds!

How can children go from sweet well behaved young men to little snot nosed, back talking little brats just by going out of town?   What happened to my children when we left our home for someone else's? They have become "grandmothered" That's what happened!

I'm starting to get a little anxious to get back to our own home where I can openly beat my children without a dirty "grandma look"  Like my mom never beat us??  sheesh!!  (you know you did mom so stop rolling your eyes)

UGH!  I am SO ready for school to start.  My kids need a break from each other and I need to find my sanity.  Lord help me!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like someone needs a wine night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRST: I NEVER BEAT YOU! I PUNISHED YOU!
    SECOND: I AM ALLOWED TO GIVE "THE GRANDMOTHER LOOK"
    THIRD: I NEED A WINE NIGHT, TOO! MY BRAIN HURTS FROM ALL THE GRANDMOTHER LOOKS!
    QUIT YELLING AND BEATING THOSE BOYS!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...