affiliate_link

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friend Request Sent......

"Oh Em Gee!!  My mom is on Facebook!!!!!"

I hear my friends proclaiming this exact phrase all the time!!  Well, my mom is on Facebook too.  I didn't freak out.  I don't care.  It's just another way for me to stay connected with her and see what she's up too.  

However, this proclamation of fear being hollered by children, from rooftops all over the world led me to wonder.....

Did we ever stop and think that our Mom's might be proclaiming:::

I don't want a Facebook!!!  My kids are on there!!!



This also led me down a pondering path of my own.  I started thinking, when my kids are of age do I really want them on MY Facebook page???  
I've decided No!  I really don't think I do!  What if they lecture me over my behavior?  What if they embarrass me??  I mean will they be okay with me posting pictures like this:::::

                                 
Or this::::



Am I going to have to take flack for having fun????  What if my kids are boring fuddy-duddies??  I Do Not want to hear any crap from the little gooey, yucky, alien looking creatures I forced out of a part of my body that should never ever, ever be forced open in such a way!!  That's a whole other rant though.

Anyway, before we decide adding our parents to our Facebook is such a punishment for us, lets keep in mind they may feel the same.  There may be a good chance Mom doesn't care what camel's twat your looking at or who the chick behind you pulling your hair is....she may very well be more worried about what you are going to see about her...

I do hope, when and if my kids get a facebook they send me a request because this will be my chance to "ignore" them and the "block" them!! >>>evil mom laugh<<<

6 comments:

  1. LOL. Well I wasn't upset in my case my Dad got a facebook it was more a surprise then anything :). It was kinda fun :P playing the fb games with him . And now he can just look at my photos instead of me having to email or print .

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that pic of us. We had fun that day! Best Easter pic ever, screw having a bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to start using my hide button for some of my posts.
    I just REALLY can't stand some of the comments from my folks or the phone calls; "So what's this I hear about...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being your friend on facebook. You make me laugh. I need that laughter. I love seeing the terrible 2 pictures of Hunter, the cute and handsome pictures of Shane. I love telling you goodnight before I go to bed and the way you say good morning, Mommy! I never have to judge you, because we have a great (no a phenomenal) relationship and I know who you are (I think) and I think you are special. Thanks for being my daughter and giving me 2 wonderful grandsons! I love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you constantly looking at animal statue penises?

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...