affiliate_link

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Proper Way...

Hello and Welcome to this edition of  "Why Pay for Birth Control, When You Can Read My Blog for Free?"
This is a day in the life of my 3 year old.  Okay, well, maybe not a day.  Okay, well, the first and second collage were in a day.  The other 2 were within a month.  These are just SOME of the pics I have snapped over the last month.  If I posted all of the pictures since the very second he turned 3, well, you would probably run screaming!  I hope you enjoy a little glimpse into our days.  This is my second time going through, what I like to call, "Terrifying Three's".  I only have one more kid to get through this stage and then it's smooth sailing until their teens hit.  






5 comments:

  1. I love the action shots of him slowly taking his shirt off! Oh and look, Hunter's tongue is sticking out.... Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certianly have the right additude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I found you over at the No Rules Blog Hop and I have to say.... This is HILARIOUS. I have 3 boys and I know that if I took pictures of them like this they would be insanely similar. Gotta love those little boys!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...