affiliate_link

Friday, October 19, 2012

Mess with the Bull, You get the Horns!

Or in this case "Mess with a tired Mamma, You get her sarcastic comments"


Well, I decided to Vlog again. I had some other things lined up but I had an irritating trip to the store today and I needed to vent so you get this first!
 I really wish I had someone to drive me places and take care of the kids because every time I shop I want to take a shot or 10 of anything! HA!

I'm drinking now 


So, Without further adieu.....

 Story of a Girl takes on Video blogging for a 3rd time.  This time, I just need an outlet to vent!  After you're done listening to me whine about my day, go to a happier place.  A place where I want to give you money!  A place where I can thank you for putting up with me!  Go to this awesome GIVEAWAY!!! link and enter!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm not understanding what the big deal was! Why wasn't she in a normal lane instead of the exchange lane? It sounds like it was ROCKET SCIENCE to them. All in all, the sock shoes are adorable and you look so pretty! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was hilarious.....I'm thinking, by the time the nosey lady took all that time arguing with you, you could have already checked out and been out of her frkn way! Love the sock shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...