affiliate_link

Friday, September 21, 2012

One Month!!

Love my baby girl!!

Today Baby Girl turns a month old!!  Can you believe it?  A month already??  When I was pregnant with her a month seemed like a year and now it is just flying by!  Seems like I was just cursing Heath and screaming for death to just take me, yesterday.  Oh, wait, I think I was.....I do that a lot.  Hmmmm....okay, well let's pretend I only scream for death to take me and curse Heath during labor...

Anyway,  I am totally loving this whole newborn baby thing now that she has arrived.  It's so much fun having a new little girl.  I mean, if you can get past the stiff back, the epidural headache that I still have even after two trips to the ER for blood patches that didn't work, walking around like a zombie, the runny 10 times a day poop, the spit up, and the constant crying for food, the very messy house, and that's just what Heath and the boys have caused.  Don't get me started on what baby girl has done to me.  SHEESH!!!  **Wink  ;)  Wink**

Seriously, I am loving all of the bows and the shopping and the clothes!  Oh and all of the pink!!!!!  I absolutely love pink!!!  It's all just so much fun!  I can't get enough!!  I have thanked God every single day for finally giving me my little girl!

some fun shopping


She is growing so fast (and unfortunately, I am shrinking so slow).   She is my little ball of perfection.  She is a really good baby and so, so, soooooo cuddly!!  She will sleep balled up on my chest all day if I let her, and sometimes I do.  She is also already sleeping between 4 and 6 hours at a time at night.  It has been very nice!  Too bad I can't get Heath to sleep that long.  He keeps me up more than she does.  *sigh*

All in all, it's been a good month and I am loving being the mom of a girl.  (so far)  Thanks for being her with me to share in this!  I love you all!


Just a few minutes old
1 day old


2 days old
1 week old
2 weeks old
3 weeks old
4 weeks old
1 month old!!!



just being pretty
Punching mamma :)
Already my little Diva!









4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love your beautiful baby.
    I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely has grown even since I have been there. I am so happy that God has blessed you with a beautiful, precious little girl. Girls are so much fun. And I thank Him for giving me a beautiful granddaughter. Now that I have said that, I want to thank you for giving me 3 beautiful grandchildren. I love them and you so much.

    P.S. I hope you think this way about your kids in about 10 years. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm your new follower from blog hop! Looking forward to reading your blogs!!

    Please follow me on mine!!

    niccoleshappykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been slacking on my blog reading, and you've been busy since I've been gone : ) Congrats on your newest addition... She's adorable!!! It's so crazy how fast they grow up! I've been wanting another one so bad lately, but I think it's just because I want at least one that can't talk back to me!

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by My Pleasant Nightmare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...